A Weathercaster's journal

Thursday, May 19, 2005

On the subject of signs...

...I'm driving through downtown Wichita Falls, northbound on Broad street and I see a billboard that reads "Visit Corpus Christi" or something to that effect. Now, mind you If I continue driving northbound I'm eventually going to wind up in Oklahoma. I feel this billboard would be much more effective while being viewed by folks driving southbound (toward south Texas). I may have been interested in seeing Corpus, but the mere fact that I have to turn around and go the other way is a deal breaker!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Nice to know you're watching Tass....I'm gonna put more effort into keeping this thing updated. I;ve been kinda lazy about it lately. Thanks for checkin in!

3:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home